Saturday, February 15, 2014

Menu for Feb 17-23 and Feb. 24-March 2

Here is my plan for the next 2 weeks.  I don't always stick to it exactly as written, but it gives me something to follow and a list to choose from each night.  And I don't have 14 different recipes listed, either.  I never know what the weekends will look like, so I always leave those empty.  And I always have salad stuff or homemade pizza stuff if I need to cook on a night that I didn't have a plan for. 

Feb. 17-23
Monday--Easy Chicken on a Bed of Vegetables (This was on the menu for last week, but because of the weather I was home and didn't need a freezer meal.  I decided to save it for this week.)

Tuesday--Cheeseburger wraps, organic corn, salad 

Wednesday--Honey-Pepper Pork with carrots 

Thursday--Taco Chili

Friday--Adam has a softball scrimmage so it will just be the kids and me (and I?!?!)  Harper has requested "Wegular Wed Spaghetti"  AKA Regular Red Spaghetti  

Saturday/ Sunday-- I have these enchiladas already frozen from a few weeks ago.  So, I can pull them out one night for dinner.  
 
Feb. 24-March 3 (Seriously?! MARCH already?!)

Tuesday-- Italian Chicken, Carrots, zucchini 

Wednesday-- Beef stroganoff over whole grain brown rice

Thursday--Pepperoni and Chicken with a salad 

Friday/ Saturday/ Sunday--  No clue!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! I need to check out your blog when I'm planning. Totally forgot about that!! :)

      Delete

Menu for October 4- 10, 2024

Friday, October 4-- Pizza and salad Saturday, October 5-- CCU game! Sunday, October 6--  IP Chicken and Gravy ,  roasted carrots , rice Mond...