Saturday, March 15, 2014

Menu for March 17-23 and March 24-30

March 17-23
Monday-- Teriyaki Pork Chops (we never had it last week, for some reason), couscous, and green beans

Tuesday--Roasted potatoes, chicken sausage, and peppers, zucchini and carrots in coconut oil and pink Himalayin salt

Wednesday-- Mexican Casserole, salad

Thursday-- Cheeseburger Wraps, sweet potato fries, roasted broccoli

Friday-- Pizza Bake

Saturday-- No clue!  I will not be cooking! :)

Sunday-- Chicken Philly Sandwiches (and whatever else I find)

March 24-30
Monday--Chicken Cacciatore, salad, roasted cauliflower

Tuesday-- Italian Chicken (just baked chicken with Italian bread crumbs), mac and cheese, peas

Wednesday--Chicken broccoli alfredo

Thursday-- Cheesy Chicken and Rice

Friday-- Mini Corn Dog Muffins

Saturday/ Sunday--  Don't know.  Don't care.  I have been sitting at this computer in the living room floor for 2 hours.  Granted, I've also been watching General Hospital, stopping to move wet clothes into the dryer, deal with the kiddos, etc. etc.  BUT.  I am over this.  I spend entirely too much time making these menus!  Like I become obsessed with finding new stuff but, every website starts to look the same.  Or just another version of something else I've already had before.  I will be glad I did this during the week, but right now I need to go clean or something.  Do something more productive.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Menu for October 4- 10, 2024

Friday, October 4-- Pizza and salad Saturday, October 5-- CCU game! Sunday, October 6--  IP Chicken and Gravy ,  roasted carrots , rice Mond...